Re: [pyrnet] Choke chain type used on Pyrs?

In a message dated 5/28/04 4:32:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time, jennhernandez@earthlink.net writes:

I have a bunch of the standard metal choke chains
that I had for my Rottweilers and Boxers, but the chain seems to get caught
in her fur.  I'd like to find a collar that does

As They say in the local dialect; "Been There, Done That!!! Try and get a "Mountain Style" nylon collar. It serves the same purpose without damaging the fur. We have several of them, and I highly recommend them.

Terry