Re: [pyrnet] Choke chain type used on Pyrs?

On 28 May 2004 at 13:31, Jennifer Hernandez wrote:

> I'm trying to find a choke chain that would be appropriate for
> obedience
> training for my Pyrenees.  I have a bunch of the standard metal choke
> chains that I had for my Rottweilers and Boxers, but the chain seems
> to get caught in her fur.

There is a "Fur Saver" choke chain made, links are large like
regular chain.  This prevents the fur from catching in the smaller
links.  My internet connection is extremely slow and cutting out
today, but I think you can find these items in most pet supply
catalogs?

Judith
Taos, New Mexico
jsmiller@newmex.com