[pyrnet] Choke collar hazard

Linda,
    I've tried the leather and nylon collars.  They both lost hair under the
collars and became red and irritated.  I've been looking at the skinny
leather ones I've seen in catalogs but didn't know if those would cause the
same problem.
    As for the pups getting choked with the metal ones they currently wear,
they've worn them for 3.5 yrs. and we've been fortunate that nothing has
happened I guess.  They both stay inside and if anyone knows of certain
things that would snag it please let me know so I can check for those
things.  I don't think I have anything that would catch their collars but
you just don't ever know all that you think you know.
    Have a great weekend.

Bridget, Bear and Sugar Bear