[pyrnet] Choke chain type used on Pyrs?

I'm trying to find a choke chain that would be appropriate for obedience
training for my Pyrenees.  I have a bunch of the standard metal choke chains
that I had for my Rottweilers and Boxers, but the chain seems to get caught
in her fur.  I'd like to find a collar that doesn't stick to the hairs and
moves as it's intended.  I've been told to get a snake style choke chain,
which is more of a solid hex chain that doesn't have all the open links like
the regular chokes.  I don't have anywhere near me (that I know of) that has
any that I can try on her and see if it'd work, so thought I'd ask what
everyone else uses with their Pyrs in the way of choke chains.

Thanks for any info!

-Jennifer Hernandez
http://www.bears-n-hares.com