[pyrnet] Choke/Haltie/Prong

Jennifer,
    With Bear and Sugar Bear I use a prong collar.  They don't do near the
damage done by standard choke collars to the neck, larynx, and spine.  I
also only put them on when we're going out.  I'll tell them to come put on
their necklaces and they come running!  They have regular metal choke
collars with their tags on that they were all the time but these are not the
ones used to walk one and they do have much larger links.

Hope you find the solution you seek.

To All, have a safe and happy Memorial Day Weekend!!!  Don't forget the
dedication of the WWII Memorial today.  Most areas have a local station that
will broadcast live from D.C.

Bridget, Bear and Sugar Bear
Alabama