Re: [PyrNet-L] Question About Grooming

<< Shampoo is a real personal thing,  I think.  I'm currently using one by
 St.Aubrey, in a citrus.  Repels fleas naturally and good for the skin. >>

Where do you find this shampoo?  How well does it do with repelling the
fleas?

Why I ask, now that we've had our first rain in nearly 3 months, the fleas
are starting to appear.  Although we had put Front Line on the pyrs on August
1, in less than 3 weeks, we were already seeing fleas :-(  We don't want to
cause any bad reaction between using a flea shampoo with the Front Line, so a
more natural product, as long as it's effective, is desirable.

Thanks, Robyn