Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Help! Anais is eating my car!

On 30 Aug 99, at 8:28, Dancingpyr@aol.com wrote:

> Go to your local Barnes & Nobles, or possibly a tack shop, and look up an
> issue of Horse Illustrated, or a similar horse magazine.  In the
> classified ads in the back, there are usually ads for stall mats.  But be
> warned - these aren't cheap either!  In the meantime, what about putting a
> heavy tarp down?

you can also go to a carpet store and have a remnant cut to fit the
back of your vehicle.  Then get a dog barrier to keep her in the
back.  But are you sure the she's too small for the crate?  Some of
the vari-kennels are easier to fit in the vehicle, than the wire
crates. When the dogs are traveling, they really don't need that much
room. If it's a long trip, just stop and exercise them more often.
Ah, I can see it's time for a bigger vehicle <g>. Be sure and get one
big enough for TWO!

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico