Re: [PyrNet-L] NON-PYR/PLEASE go here!

Judith, I really have always felt that " the right to bear arms " in our
forefathers time was meant to mean a person has the right to pick up his
pitch fork, axe, broom what have you, and defend his property and family.
 I don't think it was ever meant to turn into a personal arsenal of
weapons ( only purpose is to kill things ) and eventually uzi's.  I think
the right to bear arms has gotten way out of hand!  The gun may not be
bad, but the people using them  are getting completely off the wall!  :-(

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka