Re: [PyrNet-L] NON-PYR/PLEASE go here!

Dogs  ( and other animals ) get put down at the drop of a hat, with no
real research as to why the events occurred.  On the other hand even when
deviant behavior occurs, that is well checked out, and backed up with
proof., we keep allowing those deviant human  personalities loose to prey
on society, and in this case innocent society at that.  I think we have a
right to know who lives by us.  Certainly they are far worse than a
biting dog!

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas