[PyrNet-L] NON-PYR/PLLEASE go here!

Gitano Road wrote:

>  I did and found 14 sex offenders liging in my very tiny town.Sex
> offenders in your neighborhood
> Important!
> Check this out!!!!
>     HELLO,
>     I MOST CERTAINLY WILL NOT! CRIMINALS ARE AMERICANS AND HAVE RIGHTS
> OF PRIVACY ALSO. IF NOT, THEN WHO'S NEXT? THE ROBBER'S, MURDER'S
> TRAFFIC VIOLATER'S, mugger's jay walker's  iilegal street vendor
> seller's. ( BTW, I shouted here accidently, excuse me, no time to do
> over. Thanks!)
>     This is really not about them! It is about our ever so precious
> right of our pursuit of liberty, happiness and justice for all.
>     Ever read Animal Farm or 1984?
>     This is just how these police state thing's creep in. Slowly.

    You think that so called gun control laws are what our
constitutional forefather's ever, ever had in mind? I do not! It's not
the gun's that are wrong, it's the wrong people using them. They'll just
get it from a larger black market, creating more underground criminals.
Just as Prohibition was. Just like drugs are again today. It's not the
user's that are such horrid criminals that are over filling our jails.
It's the gigantic cartels world wide that is the worst & biggest problem
of all.

>     Gee, I wonder in the beginning of Nazi Germany, suddenly and
> alledgedly for 'the People's good and best intrest little by little
> suddenly everyone became much more aware of Jews. Some of them became
> anti-semetic when they hadn't been until the goverment propaganda.
> Then, of course there were the unspeakable concentation camps. They
> weren't marked by their town address's. They had their skin burnt with
> a tatoo number or had clothing, like a jacket, with a Jewish star
> sewed on it.

    These offender's have done their time. Yes, I know many repeat their
offenses. So let's spy on them, hate them, gossip about them, walk to
the other side of the street with our children in hand. Let's punish
them again and again and again. and then let's see how much of a chance
they might have to become better citizen's.
    Yours in freedom & pyr spirit,
    Judith, Jonah & Lexi