Re: [BNW] Brave New World in the bargain bin

>Also I think its a shame that BNW stuff is in the bargain bin. Afterall
>Pinnacle is the third largest gaming company as far as retail sales go. (I
>know Alderac is producing the game now instead of Pinnacle, but Matt is
>still one of the best designers in the industry.)

Hey - how do you think I got into Deadlands - I found a copy of their main
rulebook in the local store's broken bin.  It had a bent cover.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Everybody dies.  Whether you die on your feet or on your knees, is entirely
up to you.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Ben Bova:
To be reunited with beautiful grey-eyed Athena, the woman he has loved for
all of time