RE: [BNW] New game for me

>a question, only having a  couple deadlands book and never seriously
playing
>in a campaign, how does their mega-plot unfold. is it chronological or is
it
>more piecemeal.

I would say you would see both. That seems to be the trend as well... think
of it as a piecemealed timeline maybe? You get more info to feed the time
line, but you also get more general information the setting each time too.
It's a big puzzle, and each of these books puts in a few pieces. Now... from
a story line point, this can be quite fascinating. But I would like to see
may some 'comic books' similar to Deadlands dime novels. I've got some big
ideas for plots, but at the same time, I would like to see some more just
published adventures. This might also give some lead-ins as to where things
are going.

On another note,
I also noticed that AEG is overhauling their page, with the BNW still under
construction. I'm a little excited to see what's going on. And a note to
Daedelus:
Is your magazine online or on paper... I'm interested in it. If you could
email me some information on it I would appreciate it.

John II