[BNW] Brave New World in the bargain bin

Theron Bretz

> No idea, I haven't even decided if I'll ever play/run BNW.  I just
happened to trip over the core books and screen in a local store's
"orphanage" and got them on the cheap.

Well lemme be the first to say that this would be a shame. Now while some
people have problems with the powers system. I think it suits the world
perfectly. In my opinion it beats the new Marvel system and DC system.

Also I think its a shame that BNW stuff is in the bargain bin. Afterall
Pinnacle is the third largest gaming company as far as retail sales go. (I
know Alderac is producing the game now instead of Pinnacle, but Matt is
still one of the best designers in the industry.)

Well with that said, I'm done ranting.

Trent Slabaugh
Publisher- Daedelus Magazine