[pyrnet] Choke chain info... THANKS!!

I just wanted to say thanks for the response to my question on choke chains.
I think maybe I'll try the new prong collar that was mentioned.  I do have
the gentle leader now and am not happy with it not because of how it works,
but because it pulls down on her lower eyelids.  I couldn't imagine that
it's comfortable for her.

Also, my two bits on choke chains left on dogs...  When I was about 12
walking home from school I noticed a medium sized dog hanging over someone's
side fence.  It's muzzle was blue, but it was still moving, but not
struggling.  It had apparently tried to jump the fence and cleared it except
the choke chain (named that for a reason I'd imagine) was caught on a nail
sticking up.  My friend and I threw the dog back over the fence and let the
owners know what happened.  The next time by the dog was safe in the yard
without the choke on.  With animals I have noticed that no matter how safe
you are there is always chance for some freak accident to happen, so why
chance it.

Thanks again for all your info.

-Jennifer Hernandez
San Jose, California