Re: [Re: [[PyrNet-L] Odor help, please]]

QTSMA368@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 8/27/99 9:36:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
robertstabile@usa.net writes:

<<  In really badly saturated areas you can lightly sand the spot and
 then use the Kilz sealent. I know it is a rental but if you intend on
staying >>

Does Kilz come in a clear finish I've always seen the white sealer,which wont

work on bare wood at least not bare wood

I beleive the do or did... Call HomeDepot or Lowes and ask them. If they don't
tell them you need a clear sealent foor wooden sub-flooring. They have other
products as well. I am just familiar with Kilz..... Good luck if I can be of
anymore help just let me know....

Robb