Re: [Re: [PyrNet-L] Question About Grooming]

Hello All,

Thanks so much for the input... Alot of it was great. I do not want anyone to
think I am stupid but.... I had no idea that the fur would work as an
insulator for heat and cold... I have had Guilty who is for the most part
maintenance free. I have just about finished the grooming table for our family
member to be. We bought this old kitchen table from a garage sale for 10 bucks
and when we told the people what it was for they laughed their heads off. We
are so looking forward to his/her arrival.

I just can't wait to meet this rescue.... Well thanx again everyone I am sure
I will have many many many more questions in the very near future. I am
getting that book of amazon.com that was suggested but I prefer first hand and
multiple advice. That way I can make a decision I feel would suit our
situation best. Books are great but they can't tell it like someone first
hand.

Thanx
Robb