RE: [PyrNet-L] HEALTH: Lymphoma--Clondike Beats the Odds, Again!

David, Nancy, and Clondike,

How absolutely wonderful to hear about Clondike's good news!! I am looking
forward to reading about this year. When I first got Montana Bear, one of
the first things I read concerning Pyrs were Clondike's stories "My Life as
a Rescue Dog". They have always touched me deeply and made me feel very
protective of Clondike, though I have never met her. I always love to hear
that she is doing so well and will pray that her good days will be many,
filled with love and joy!

Marci and Montana Bear

marci.gruhlkey@asc.mhmr.state.tx.us