Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Help! Anais is eating my car!

<<  read a while back on the list
 about mats that are sold for horses and cows that can be cut to fit the
 back of your car.  I checked the yellow pages, but there are no
 livestock supply or horse listings (Northern NJ.)  Does anybody know
 where there might be a place to get or order to be shipped, that kind of
 a mat?  The ones made for the car cost hundreds of dollars! >>

Go to your local Barnes & Nobles, or possibly a tack shop, and look up an
issue of Horse Illustrated, or a similar horse magazine.  In the classified
ads in the back, there are usually ads for stall mats.  But be warned - these
aren't cheap either!  In the meantime, what about putting a heavy tarp down?

Just a thought - Robyn