Re: [PyrNet-L] Hip Displasia

Liked that story about the breeders, Jean.  One of our first mentors in the
breed used to tell us to find out as much as possible about all the relatives
of a pup.  Her feeling was that you needed to remember that "ugly uncle"
whenever you considered breeding.

Jean, that's terrible that you can't post more often to Pyrnet.  Have never
heard of anyone else having that problem.  We'll have to bug Richard about it.
We had some problems with missing messages until we changed our internet
company.
Charlotte