Re: [PyrNet-L] Rescue Looking for new home

<< owner moving interstate >>

A number of years ago, we moved from Los Angeles to Greenville, South
Carolina.  At that time, we didn't have dogs, but we did have 4 cats, a
horse, 2 budgies, and 7 rats (yes, you read correctly).  The cats were sent
ahead via air to my folks, who live near by where, the horse was transported
via a "proper" horse shipper (they mostly transported race horses) and the
budgies and rats came with David and me in our cars.  Talk about a zoo!  But
we'd never think of just "getting rid of them", just because we were moving!

Robyn - who's really a softy for any animal (except snakes!)