Re: [PyrNet-L] Rescue Looking for new home

Robyn, my daughter has always had Rats or mice, or both.  Currently we
have " Danu Rat ". I think they are great, smart, affectionate.  We had
one that traveled with us everywhere and even dipped her feet in each of
the great lakes!  Wouldn't part with them either.  Actually I have great
stories and memories of traveling with animals, even our pet holstein
cow.  My hubby has always wanted me to write a book.  Like everything, it
can add to the experience, it should not be an excuse to get rid of them!
 I agree with you completely!   Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas