Re: [PyrNet-L] Dresses?

When and where is this show?  I'd love to go!  BTW, tonight my brother and
sister-in law and their 4 kids (all under 4) came over.  Tara (2 months) was
so gentle and loving, she even gave the twin 3 year olds lots of kisses.  I've
never seen a puppy so calm around screaming, running kids! It's so refreshing
to have such a mellow dog, she just sat there and let them love her!  Do these
great dogs stay so calm?  I sure hope so.  Also, the vet told me she'd be
around 130 pounds.  Is this pretty typical for females?
Diana, Mike & Tara