Re: [PyrNet-L] At wit's end

I have cleaned them with Resolve pet odor neutralizer, lysol, Carpet
Fresh....... and I know he doesn't always go when he's outside.  He sits
there as if to say *you want me to do what?*  then after a bit, will yelp to
come in.  Even if I walk him around, he still doesn't go..... until he comes
in and my back is turned (or so he thinks...)  Where do you get Natures
Miracle?
Merrilie