Re: [PyrNet-L] Where is everybody?/fear of thunder

>I'd love to Deanna!  My parents are in Pueblo West and Colorado Springs
>strikes me as a great place to be---

I lived in Colo. Springs for 20 years - and loved it!  But I love snow, too.
When we get out of this weird weather pattern you all just may see the snow
drifts to the top of the doors like I remember!  If you don't mind being in
blizzards and snowed in once in a while, Colorado is lovely.  I would worry
about losing a white pyr in all that white snow though!  <g>

Patti Brunkala
Warm Southern Oregon - where I don't see near enough snow anymore!