[PyrNet-L] Re: NON-PYR/PLLEASE go here!

> ,
> >>     Judith, Jonah & Lexi
> These offender's have done their time. Yes, I know many repeat their
> offenses. So let's spy on them, hate them, gossip about them, walk to the
> other side of the street with our children in hand. Let's punish them again
> and again and again. and then let's see how much of a chance they might have
> to become better citizen's.
>
> IMHO - a dog bites a child it's put to sleep  - need I say more?

> Hi,

    Yes!- An animal is not a human being!
    When a child intentionally kills someone, if he or she is under age, hardly
gets penalized or punished. When they are of leagal age,but, still young,
usually their sentences are very light, compared to the horrendous murder that
they commitited.
 But, this dog verses human being analogy, to me is like comparing cucumber's to
oranges.
    I've got my thought's & opinions as does everyone else.
    I really am not trying to change anyone's mind. I don't have that control
and power and I wouldn't want it if I could! Unless it was to convince the evil
dog & pyr batter's and puppy mill's to stop their evil nonescence! <BG>
    In kind, no one *here and now* is going to change mine opinion.
    This to me is cool, and  is very okay to hear, to read different set's of
belief's.
    Luckily, this is a loving list and we all love our own and everybody elses
pyrs!
    Yours in pyr spirit,
    Judith, Jonah & Lexi