Re: [PyrNet-L] NON-PYR/PLLEASE go here!

    Please do not apologize!
    I have never yet (as far as I know) been a victim of such horror, but I
often wonder what I would do if it ever happened and am very concerned about
my daughter whenever I'm not with her.  I've seen so many things on adults
(especially men) and other children (especially boys) doing horrible things.
My opinion, whoever did whatever to you should have the exact same things
done to them, and more.  An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth!  Anyone who
can be so cruel to another human being (especially a child) should be
tortured severely.
    Please don't keep your opinions to yourself.  You have offended no one.

Chrissy
Rajah and Moses
West Union, WV
dsmith@iolinc.net