Re: [HoE] Re: Toxic Tunes

Yes.  Exactly the point I'm making.  I frequently incorporate music into my
games and take the selection thereof pretty seriously.  I've been comibing the
used music shops in my area for a couple that I'd like to incorporate into the
game: Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome soundtrack and Blue Oyster Cult's "Fire of
Unknown Origin" album.

On this note, as far as music for the game, I highly recommend the
aforementioned BOC album. Apart from having "Veteran of the Psychic Wars" on it,
it also contains a few other recommended tracks.  The title track ("Death comes
driving down the highway in his Sunday best.  Death comes sweeping down the
hallway like a lady's dress.  Fire of Unknown Origin took my baby away."), "Sole
Survivor" also has the proper mood and "Vengenace (The Pact)" sort-of works as
well.

Hey, this sounds like the start of a thread to me.

--
Z?,
Dr.X