Re: Toxic Tunes (was Re: [HoE] Product Announcements)

Very well, then.  I should clarify my previous question..  Has Pinnacle made
available any samples of the music on this CD?  After checking with several
local game shops, I've seen that none of them have it, and would like to hear a
little bit before deciding if I want to go through all the trouble of special
ordering it.