Re: [BNW] Brave New World in the bargain bin

> Of course, the core mechanics aren't all that different from Shadowrun (roll
> lots of six siders, keep the high value, sixes add and re-roll), but it does
> seem a lot easier for some reason.

I actually like it better than shadowrun. In SR you have a TN and the
number of dice you rolled over that number determined how well you did.
All well and good until you have to start rolling 16+ dice (6 skill dice +
6 combat pool dice + 4 for cyberware enhancements), then you spend a point
of karma to reroll your skill failures, but you can't use it to reroll
combat pool failures so you have to have different dice for different
parts of the same roll. Then there's the other guy's resistance test...

It gets a little crazy after awhile.

-Theo McGuckin, operations
"We waste more electrons by 6am then most labs make all day. Be all you
can be!"