[BNW] Re: BNW Scheduled Releases

----- Original Message ----- >
> Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 10:14:22 -0500
> From: Jasonharris@mindspring.com
> Subject: [BNW]  Alphas and the next few books
>
> Hi all:
>
> I'm about to start a game and was wondering how some to you have handled
> making alphas. I know its my game but I'd like to see how other GMs have
> done it.

Well.. since there are no more alphas, I haven't really thought about it
very much.. allow them to take 3 power packages and then tone them down. The
current BNW setting doesn't really seem to lend itself to alphas though,
IMO.

I think alphas are what Glory Days will be about..I don't know though.. It
is a Great War setting, as I remember, so it's possible..

Here's their 2000 schedule:

Delta Prime - $20  - Ships in April
Bargainers - $19.95 - Ships in June
Glory Days - $30 Hardback - ships in August
Crescent City - $24.95 - Ships in October
Evil Unlimited - $19.95 - Ships in December
The Covenant - $19.95 - Ships in early 2001

There you go. Keep in mind most RPG books run a month late.

sinisterdexter@mindspring.com