Re: [BNW] New game for me

hey, i love the game, i'm just frustrated by the lack of support.
i know it changed hands, but the fact that aeg has nothing up on their site
(until recently one couldn't even tell they were at all even associated with
it ).
deltatimes.com is supposed to be a vibrant website, instead it suffers from
what much of the internet suffers from: stagnancy.
i just want more books published, soon.
i was hoping to have the DP book in my hand by next weekend when i'm running
a game at a convention, but that aint gonna happen.
i want to embrace the whole mega-plot and make it my own, but too much is
left unwritten to make running a  regular game feasible if one wants to keep
current...

Barak Blackburn
Angelfire Ambassador
www.angelfire.com