Re: [BNW] New game for me

> Ok I understand about not giving out the secrets but what about the daily
> life stuff. The local law, a simple line map of somewhere (with streets
not
> just islands with a hut). So do I have to wait for more secrets to start
> playing. The point is if I fill in the blanks (their are a lot of little
> ones) latter if I try to stick to the story will I have to undo the little
> stuff? For example, I a state the DP has a check point at every entrance
> a city and later we find out that only 150 DP's are on duty at a time in
the
> US then they can be at every entrance

what we need is a city book with all  the details about say crescent city

chap 1: geography, map of city, police stations, fire depts, local governmet
buildings, jail + courts, powerstations, residential zones, industrail
zones. population, hospitals

chap 2: sociology: police coverage, average earnings in differnt parts of
city, DP HQs number of cops number of DPs, resources avalible to law
enfordcement( tanks planes etc), number of defiants

chap 3: politics: details of mayor + cronies, good judges/bad judges,
definat groups, bribe levels for all sorts of officials, defences against
terrorist attack on major buildings and charcters, local head of DP, heads
of defiant groups, defiant groups goals

Chap 4: other organisations: mafia, major compaines, industries, banks, news
organisations

chap 5: practicalites: check points, dp response times, likleyhood of
hospital having delta healers, cyber cafes, no go zones for cops, adventure
hooks, trains, trams, taxis,airports, buses

chap 6: starting adventure, take down a mafia boss or somthing

Basicaly everything you need to know to run an adventure from start to
finish in the city. Id buy it

Ewan