Re: [BNW] population statistics

"g. m." wrote:
> Who ever said that Defiants or Unregistered Deltas ever even saw a judge?
> The Primers find 'em, blast 'em, cuff 'em and drag them to the Fortress.
> Remember, Patriot was unusuall *becasue* he got a trial, mainly to discredit
> him, and through him, the entire Defiance. Didn't quite work, they just made
> a martyr.

Actually, if I remember correctly, Patriot was unusual because he had a
jury.  Most Defiants (who survive arrest) go to court - just to face a
hand-picked toady of JFK on the bench.

JFK still has to pay lip service to the law...

SeanMike

--
Sean Michael Whipkey, Operations and Systems Administrator
MrGoodbucks.com - 804.244.7192 http://www.mrgoodbucks.com/