Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Help! Anais is eating my car!

Dancingpyr@aol.com wrote:

> Are you giving her something to chew on - other than your car and furniture?

She has various Kong type toys and those large sterilized bones.  I wish I could
live more kinds of things out for her but I have to limit it to things that the
Wolfhound can also chew and he demolishes (and cuts his mouth up in the process)
nylabones and things like that.  I know that stuffed toys would same the fabric
items in the house, but they both tear them apart and rip out the stuffing and I
know at least one dog who had to be operated on because she ate too much stuffing
from some toy and blocked up her intestines.

Stephanie & Anais