Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Help! Anais is eating my car!

In a message dated 8/30/99 9:10:46 PM EST, srwhitney@earthlink.net writes:

<<  Actually, she's really
 into a chewing phase!  I just found her in the back of the house, chewing the
 back of a wooden chair, and I keep finding her chewing the corner in the
hall.
 I'm spraying with bitter apple.  I'm not sure if it's helping. >>

Are you giving her something to chew on - other than your car and furniture?
When we first got Kes, she had a tendency to chew on US - hands, feet, etc.
We then got Baron, and they tended to chew on each other <VBG>.  But
seriously, we did give them things like cow hooves - the really heavy, thick,
solid ones, and we mostly eliminated the chewing problem.  The problem we
have now is when you walk, barefoot into the livingroom at 2:30 am, in the
dark, you often times walk on a cow hoof - and then mutter things you don't
want your children to hear you saying....if you get what I mean.

Hope this helps - Robyn