Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Help! Anais is eating my car!

>In a message dated 8/30/99 11:27:06 PM EST, mws001@gte.net writes:

  I don't know how many times the person taking the order, leans out
>the drive thru window saying, "That will be $5....OH MY GOD, LOOK AT THESE
>DOGS!"  At one restaurant in the town near us, the dogs alway get a treat -
>slice of ham, Canadian bacon, or something similar.  I think it's a treat
for
>both the dogs and the staff.
>
>Robyn

Gee Robyn, ham or Canadian bacon??!!  For awhile my bank gave out dog
cookies when I'd have my 2 Pyrs and Newfie along.  It was especially fun if
I went to the old style drive-up with the pneumatic system and canisters.
The dogs would watch the teller hold up the canister and then start barking
waiting for it to "magically" appear with their treats.
Susan