Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Help! Anais is eating my car!

We started out with Mastiffs and a Great Dane ( plus two kids ) in a
Mazda wagon.  Moved up to an old full size station wagon, increased the
Mastiffs.  Got smart and did a Suburban.  Put the center seat down for
the dogs, the kids rode in the back seat.  This was a weight dispersal
matter.  Looked great unloading four Mastiffs, a great Dane, and a
Whippet.... then children!

When the last of the Masties died, and we only had  the Shih-Tzu, and two
grown kids, I switched back to a Grand Am.  Where was my brain?  I'm back
to four  Pyrs. and a Shih-Tzu in a Grand Am!  I never get this right!

Oh, One of my Mastiff bitches did eat the drivers seat in the Mazda one
day.  Wish you could have seen the look on our faces when all that was
left was the frame.  Our poor Dane was huddled in a corner with a look of
horror on her face..." I didn't do it, honest".  It was all too plain to
look at Bear Claws with a hunk of foam and fabric in her mouth.  This was
done in minutes!  Funny to look back on now...not so amusing at the time!
:-)   Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas