Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Help! Anais is eating my car!

In a message dated 8/30/99 11:27:06 PM EST, mws001@gte.net writes:

<< Plus, we sure do get a lot of attention when Ben sits and stares out the
 back window at anyone else who is brave enough to drive on "his" road.  He
 really hates tailgaters... >>

Baron doesn't like motorcycles.....guess the noise bothers his ears.

We cause people to look when we go in our Escort with the pyrs through drive
thrus.  I don't know how many times the person taking the order, leans out
the drive thru window saying, "That will be $5....OH MY GOD, LOOK AT THESE
DOGS!"  At one restaurant in the town near us, the dogs alway get a treat -
slice of ham, Canadian bacon, or something similar.  I think it's a treat for
both the dogs and the staff.

Robyn