Re: [PyrNet-L] Re Anais is eating my car!

Hello all..We just wanted to introduce ourselves as we just signed up a few
days ago..My husband and I (Marcie & Greg) live in SW Virginia and are the
VERY proud owners of a beautiful gentle giant by the name of Talon (Lady
Madeline of Talon for long)..She is 7 months old & one of the lights in our
life..We also have a 6 year old yellow lab (Tilly) & several cats (too many
to name..lol)..We are new to the PYR world as she is our first..I can
happily say we are nearing the edge of the woods with "puppy-dom" anctics
such as chewing & potty training, and we are anxiously looking forward to
the future of possible shows & maybe breeding..I have had a chance to see
many of your web pages with all your wonderful pups pics and I'd like to say
what a great job you have done..It looks like alot of work (if there are any
shortcuts to creating a web page to display our pups-I would appreciate
it)..In closing (I get wordy as Greg would say), it's really nice to meet
others who share one of my newest passions..
Marcie & Greg