[PyrNet-L] Chat: First Show Questions

Anais is entered in her first (and maybe only) show, the Northeast
Specialty on September 11, and I would like some advice.  Can anyone
recommend a groomer in Northern NJ experienced with Pyrs?  I generally
groom her myself, but I want her to look her best.  Also is there any
way to find someone who would handle her in the ring for me?  I have
been taking her to handling class but I am 51 and fat and they tell me
that I bounce all over so she bounces all over, so it would be nice to
give her a bit of a chance <G>.  If I do find someone to handle her,
what should I expect to have to pay them?  Please answer privately
anything that is not just general information.  Thanks!

Stephanie & Anias