[PyrNet-L] Chat: Anais at "Confidence" Class

Anais (days short of 7 months) attended her first "confidence" class
today.  Is it normally called agility?  She was assisted to climb a
ladder onto a platform, walk along a plank (or a mesh board), also
assisted, and climb over three barrels.  She did it with her own natural
confidence<G>.  Since the day she stepped out of her airline crate, tail
wagging, and ready to face any new adventure life threw at her, she has
never shown any fear of anything.  She is truly an amazing dog!  The
trainer told me how proud I must be of her.  It isn't pride, though.  It
has nothing to do with me.  I just stand in awe!

Stephanie & Anais, again