Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Delta Society

I would like to express my appreciation and thanks to all who attended the
Delta Society presentation today.  Shari Sternberger and Marlene Truesdale
were wonderful and presented an informative and fun program.

I hope that all who attended learned something about the dedication to this
work that is required.  No, it is not for the faint of heart, nor is it for
any who are looking for "glory."

Shari has offered to do a special workshop for our group at a location and on
a date that is mutually acceptable.  If you are interested, please e-mail me
directly at pyrmom@aol.com to I can get an idea if we would have enough
participants.

Thank you all for being such wonderful participants.

Stephanie, Paddy, TeaTime and Kiri
pyrmom@aol.com