[PyrNet-L] Chat: Height/Weight Question

Just wondering, Anais is now about 6 1/2 months old.  Last week at the
vet's she weighed 78 pounds.  I'm guessing that she's about 23 or 24
inches at the shoulder, although she won't stay still enough to do a
very good job measuring.  Does that sound right for her age and in
proportion?  She seems a bit chubby to me but my vet and the trainer who
owns Pyrs don't think she's overweight.  I've fed puppy food up to now,
but I'm gradually starting to mix in some adult food. I feed Bil Jac.

What % of her adult height should she be at this age.  Has she done most
of her growing by now?  Just curious...

Stephanie & Anais