[PyrNet-L] Lexi not pregnant

 Hi,
    Just a note to thank everyone who offered us support during the
rough spot's when we learned that Lexi was not pregnant. It really did
helped me let go of it all.
    A pyr friend today told me to watch for puppies in case the Vet. was

wrong. After all it wouldn't be the first time.
    Speaking with her made me remember that as teary eyed as I was as my

veterinarian's office, when she showed me the X-rays I know that I did
not see Lexi's ribs at all. In my sadness I did not remember to ask her
why. All I saw was Lexi's intestines. Judging by my own chest X-rays, I
know that my rib cage has always been visible. So, I am going to ask to
see them again. I did have to remind her that pyrs carry puppies way up
in their rib cage. I do not know how many pyrs she has seen, in that I
have only recently returned to her. She was wonderful to us 12 years
back, when Tess had her one litter. Lexi's teats weren't enlarged, but I

understand that can happen during whelp or the day of it.
    I will not get my false hopes going here, but I will watch Lexi
closely and not leave the house for more than a couple of hours until
the possibility of her whelping is over. Who knows!
    If no pyr pups show there is always next time, thank goodness.
    Again thanks for the support.
    Yours in pyr spirit,
    Judith
   PS. BTW, Right on to Harry! <bg>.