Re: [PyrNet-L] Dresses?

> I've missed something.  Are there areas where women must where dresses to
> show in the ring?  I mean , people who show seriously always try to dress
> nicely, but that includes nice slacks.  What's this on the dresses?

I don't know if it's a must anywhere else but it's not here - most women
just show in dresses & skirts, which is my preference as well. I prefer
them because I have trouble finding dress pants long enough or with
enough of a hem I can let them out.

The only thing I don't recommend is a full skirt with a puppy - when I
have a youngster I usually wear an a-line so they don't have the added
distraction of the material blowing around as we move.

The most important thing about show clothes is that they be neat,
without things on them that could divert attention from the dog such as
lot's of sequins and the like. There was a lady this past weekend that
had allot of those mirror embellishments on her blouse - it was a
beautiful blouse but those mirrors were really distracting in the sun
and really bothered the judge(he told her).

Lisa