Re: [PyrNet-L] Where is everybody?

<< HA! In July I had a judge remark that Kalinka looked like she was
 running around in her underwear! I *almost replied, I wish I was too! >>

Can I relate to that!  I NEVER wear dresses - EXCEPT when showing the pyrs!
I know, there's now dress code, that I'm aware of, but I do wish it was a bit
more relaxed.  Last year, when David and my Mum went to England to bring back
Zoe, they had the chance to attend the Bournemouth Dog Show.  It was quite a
huge affair and the weather was unusually hot.  One thing that impressed me
from the photos they took - all the handlers were casually dressed - even
Cheryl Goodman, whose dogs were winners at Crufts that year.  Now that's the
way to show!

Robyn - who secretly dreams of showing up in dress trousers to show the big
white fluffies