Re: [PyrNet-L] At wit's end

In a message dated 8/16/99 6:10:45 PM EST, Grammy@biddeford.com writes:

<< Where do you get Natures
 Miracle? >>

You can get Nature's Miracle from most pet supply stores (PetsMart carries
it, along with another product called Simple Solution).  Also you can order
it from most of the pet catalogs.  The one I use probably the most is Omaha
Vaccine Co.  Their prices tend to be about the cheapiest.  Also my vet
approves of them because they buy their vaccines directly from the drug
companies, have licensed vets on staff, and carry good quality vaccines.
(Although that has nothing to do with getting Nature's Miracle.)  Their phone
number is 800-367-4444.

Robyn