Re: [PyrNet-L] Where is everybody?

Thanks, Michaelene, Tracy, Susan and Lauri for the kind compliments regarding
my website (or actually my Pyr Heather's website!)  And yes, Tracy, I do take
orders.  In fact, any proceeds I receive from making and selling Pyr items I
donate to Pyr rescue.  I made a number of Pyr things for our Southern
California Pyr club's specialty in June which they sold and auctioned to help
our Pyr rescue program.  After adopting Heather a year ago and experiencing
the joy she has brought into my life, it is the least I can do to help other
rescues.

Linda and my rescue Pyr, Heather (and also Bear, the Newf)
puddinwood@aol.com
http://members.xoom.com/pyrwhimsy/Pyrwhimsy/