Re: [PyrNet-L] Where is everybody?

In a message dated 8/17/99 9:00:09 AM EST, pyreau@erols.com writes:

<< We are
 beginning to worry that our well may go dry. >>

Hope it doesn't get that bad!  We've been in the drought too (with nearly a
month of temperatures reaching over 90 degs), and while our house is on "city
water", the stable and kennel aren't.  But three of the pyrs are all inside,
and Tanuki doesn't seem to mind the heat at all.  Granted - only Kes (the one
built like a little tank) has any coat to speak of.  Oh the joy of showing in
the summer!  At least the judges can get a good look at the body structure :-)

Robyn