Re: [PyrNet-L] Where is everybody?

Hi everyone:
    I usually don't post to the list.  Just enjoy reading the interesting and
clever things others post.  However since the list has been quiet and people
are wondering where everyone is, I thought I would respond.
    I live in the Los Angeles area in Southern California.  We have been very
fortunate this summer and have not had very hot weather (at least so far!).
My Pyr and Newf have been comfortable, thank goodness.
    If you would like to read my Pyr Heather's story, go to
http://members.xoom.com/pyrwhimsy/Pyrwhimsy/
(Note: This is my first attempt at a website and I'm still learning!)

Linda and my rescue Pyr, Heather
puddinwood@aol.com